Valued Diversified Systems Int’l (DSI) clients, friends & associates. It seems we are all beginning to understand the impact of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) on our local community and country. Our company values embody trust. You trust us in your home, with your network and your data. Please know that you can also trust us to do everything within our capabilities to ensure the safety of our valued clients and our valued staff as we continue to support you.
With this communication, we wanted to reach out with an update on the actions we are taking to minimize any disruption to our clients while keeping everyone as safe as possible.
We recognize that many of our clients will be working from home for the foreseeable future. We are committed to ensuring uptime for all of your systems while adhering to best practices from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO).
As a result of the dangers from close contact, we have adjusted our policies to emphasize remote support, whenever possible. Our local Support Team has developed extreme expertise in this area and we look forward to applying that expertise when possible. To support this initiative we will not be charging for any tech calls that are 10 minutes or less by phone or email so please try these options first in order to minimize your wait times.
Our daytime support phone number is 775-823-7300 or you can reach out via email at any time to any of us on this email for immediate response. We will do our best to respond in a timely manner.
If any problem requires an in-person service call, we have already implement the following additional safety policies:
• Adding multiple antibacterial products on our trucks for use in cleaning frequently touched surfaces while onsite and adding nitrile gloves to wear, if needed.
• Ensuring that every item touched by our employees is cleaned and sanitized (i.e. equipment, iPad/controllers, remotes, etc.).
To ensure that our employees remain healthy we have implemented the following procedures:
• Daily A.M. temperature health screenings for all employees.
• Educating employees on the latest recommendations to help prevent illness
• Increasing the frequency of cleaning our work-stations, key equipment and inventory
• Adjusting our policies around sick pay to ensure our associates don’t have to choose between getting paid or staying at home to recover if sick.
Our operations remain open and we are completely committed to ensuring the health and safety of our employees and customers during this challenging time. Our main office in Reno is closed to the public and we are working remotely for the next 2-3 weeks, continuing to adhere to local and federal recommendations, including social distancing.
Please be assured that we are following guidance from the CDC, WHO and local health authorities. We will address and communicate any changes in risk levels and any issues that arise.
Thank you for being a DSI / TDA customer. We appreciate your business and look forward to working through this together.
From our Family to Yours, we hope that everyone stays healthy! Please do not hesitate to reach out if we can be of assistance in any way!
Patrick Hartman – General Manager
Ron Wanless – President / CEO